Evolution of Digital Transformation
- Dawn of a new Industrial Revolution -
Today, we have come to a critical tipping point. The information-fueled digital economy is taking off at an exponential rate, bringing fundamental change to our lifestyle, work, society, governance and economics. This transformation is not defined by any particular set of technologies, but rather by the transition to new ecosystems built on the infrastructure of the digital revolution .
The dawn of the new industrial revolution lies at the core of the Virtual World that requires new methodologies of abstract concepts, topological design, and architectural infrastructure that is far beyond the current physical consolidation in cloud environments. Virtumanity, the complement to humanity, has a mission of enlightenment: the Rise of Virtual Civilization to empower mankind with wisdom in the ‘real world’.
At the Rise of Virtual Civilization, our initiatives are to produce the following architecture:
* Automate security controls for any non-IT organizations leveraging their existing products.
* Transform on-demand secure infrastructure compatible with any vendor’s proprietary.
* Orchestrate framework solutions among open architecture and virtual governance.
This architecture will enhance the internetworking foundation with the critical and reliable infrastructure of cyber security, giving national and global business the power to take full advantage of our Internet’s social and economic benefits. Therefore, our approach is to deliver a series of innovative structural products in fulfillment of the following objectives:
* To develop cybersecure infrastructure integral to transparency and virtual governance;
* To conduct dynamic business processes less onerous from computing complexity;
* To reserve innovative engineering processes within its own domain of manufacture;
* To empower on-premise business transformation securely, reliably, and effectively.
As a result, each part of a virtual domain will seamlessly operate in a hostile physical environment to support ‘real world’ activities with the following advances:
Commissioned to bring Cybersecurity architecture from evolution to revolution, we produce transformative products progressing from software tools to system design, from digital orchestration to virtual infrastructure. For example, we have prototyped:
 World Economic Forum and INSEAD, The Global Information Technology Report 2016
 The White House, National Challenges and Goals for Cybersecurity Science and Technology
 The White House, The 2016 Federal Cybersecurity Research And Development Strategic Plan
 Top Cybersecurity Trends
 Cisco VNI Forecast and Methodology, 2015-2020